Sunday, November 4, 2018

A New Page

I'm turning a new page in this Book of Life.  You might think "Oh no, not another one of these rediscovered myself blogs!!"  Think what you like, reader, I am going to write things on here as I feel them.

I love genealogy and family history.  I might enlighten you about some things or tell you a story about my ancestors. On the other hand, I might talk about food or coffee and tea.  I collect many things: Books, tea cups, teapots, stationery, pens, original art (through cards and post cards), and other items I can't recall.

I love the Lord with all my heart.  I have a personal relationship with Him.  I got saved at a Billy Graham campaign in late 1972.  When he called the attendees who needed healing or salvation to come up front and be prayed for, I stood in front of the television and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.

7 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading about you and your page turning journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it Marge. Keep on blogging, remember at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog should be whatever makes you happy. You go girl.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading your post. Someday when i have some money we could find a good place to have tea. I would love a cream tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love genealogy, though I haven't done much work on it this past year or so, other than trying to help someone uncover some info about his long-dead father he hadn't seen since he was about 7 nearly 70 years ago. Unfortunately, it is proving more challenging than I'd hoped.

    ReplyDelete