Thursday, January 10, 2019

It has been a few weeks since my last post because I took a break.  My husband and I didn't go anywhere.  He needed to rest his body.  I didn't go to the gym.  We did not go out to eat or to see the Christmas lights on the Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri.

Mario and I usually go see our daughter, Renny, and her new family in the Sunshine State at least once a year.  We go see two other daughters in the state reknown for its crabbing whenever possible but at least every 18 months or try to coordinate our visits to go in one huge swathe through different regions in the US.  Between us we have 6 daughters, so we have plenty of kiddos to visit.

This year for New Year's Eve we went to our oldest daughter's house and got to eat a wonderful meal and visit until around 10 pm. when we went home and Mario went to bed.  I stayed up to see the New year in when the neighbors' fireworks kindly let me know 2019 had been ushered in.  So Happy New Year to you, Faithful Reader O' My Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment