Monday, January 21, 2019

Changing my blog's name again

May God bless your day today, Reader!

I had an interesting weekend but I can't share all of it with you.  Disappointment was a key word in my vocabulary.  Our metro area was meant to get plunging temperatures, freezing rain, and blowing winds and snow.  I am thankful it did not snow much, probably because the temperature was at least 8 degrees Fahrenheit Sunday.  The cold came into our wee house even though it is a snuggy place.  That's how cold it was and is.

Now to the matter of changing my blog's name again...I felt that the words "approaching a new page" didn't flow in my thoughts the way I felt they should.  I kept thinking them over and wondering what exactly I'm trying to say.  I want you, my Reader, to unfold, discover, or learn something from my modest blog.


1 comment: